Monday, July 28, 2008

Affiliate Network Review: Incent Reward

Based on a scale of 1-5; five being the best possible score, one being the lowest. Ratings are based in comparison to other networks similar to the network being reviewed.

Incent Reward

*** Customer Service

*** Selection of Offers

*** Conversion Rates

*** Payment Options/Speed of Payment

*** Site Layout, Ease of navigation

*** Reliability


Incent Reward is a CPA network that focuses on offering the highest payouts and exclusive campaigns for your website. And, so far Incent Reward has kept its word.

One of my favorite things about Incent Reward is that they WILL beat any network's rate. Period. Every time I have emailed an affiliate manager, they have matched or beat the competitor's rates. And, the conversations are reasonable.

The past few months my biggest gripe (if I could even call it that) with Incent Reward was their lack of customer service. However, it seems the network has made every effort to become readily available to their clients with just recently adding online support to their website.

There aren't as many new offers as I would like to see, but I am hoping this would be something they would work on for the near future. Incent Reward has always paid me and has been easy to work with.

Overall Rating: ***

Check out Incent Reward here.



No comments: