Friday, February 29, 2008

Affiliate Network Review: MaxBounty

Based on a scale of 1-5; five being the best possible score, one being the lowest. Ratings are based in comparison to other networks similar to the network being reviewed.

MaxBounty

*** Customer Service

*** Selection of Offers

*** Conversion Rates

*** Payment Options/Speed of Payment

**** Site Layout, Ease of navigation

**** Reliability

MaxBounty is a Canadian affiliate network and states on their website that they offer "cost-effective solutions for performance-based affiliate marketing". MaxBounty offers service for both Merchants and Affiliates.

MaxBounty was one of the first affiliate networks that I signed up with and am still with today. Not only has MaxBounty been accomodating to my needs, but they present themselves professionally.

Ease of navigation is one of MaxBounty's stronger points. Their site is simple and to the point. One of MaxBounty's features is being able to communicate with the advertiser if need be. This helps to build your relationships with the advertisers and maintain those relationships as well. I rarely see this with networks.

MaxBounty pays on time and I have been paid by this company several times. They are reliable, have a ton of offers to choose from, and good customer service. And, although when I first started I had a wonderful affiliate manager who would give me higher rates and checked in with me everyday, I rarely hear from him now. I understand he probably has more things to do than check in with me everyday, but I miss that one on one attention that he provided.

Overall Rating: ***



No comments: